Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mom Update

I've gotten messages from friends wondering how my mom is doing - so I just wanted to put it up here since I haven't had time to call everybody. She is doing fine, she was in the hospital from Wednesday through Friday and they did a ton of tests. Ultimately, they determined that she did have a blood clot and it cut off blood flow temporarily (probably in a main artery in her neck), but there is no permanent damage. She was sore and tired when she got home on Friday, so she did not make it out to Ryan's parents house for our second wedding reception.

I have a ton of great pictures from our trip so far and from the reception (which was awesome!) - but I can't get the high speed internet access to work at our hotel and it take forever to load pictures up here. Hopefully I can get everything set up tomorrow. We have done a ton of driving over the past few days, so we are going to take it super easy tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nancy Jane said...

glad to hear things are going better for your mom and all's well for ya'll! take care, nance

Unknown said...

Choch - So glad to hear your mom is ok! Looking forward to reading all about your trip. Can't wait to see the other pics!